Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Heart Strings




today,i really have a wonderfull day because tomorrow i have a holiday for few days,am verry love this moment,to night i can waching korean drama wowow excited,how about pink blazer combine with mustard tank top? wonderfull colour right,like park shin hye colour clothes in hearts strings(a korean drama)




 look!!! i wear jasmine brown from my lovely online shop for shoes,decimal shoes
i love this wedges because fit well on me and comfortable with unique and assymetric design wedges.
a pair of decimal shoes just make me more confident! fashions with no confident are zero



 a new ring come to my house last week,i love this key ring,look good on me right?


 pink blazer from benneton
mustard tanktop from stradivus
short jeans from gaudi
wedges from decimal shoes
btw, i will have a giveaway on my birthday!!
thank you <many kisses

1 comment: